Name of Post: Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Post Date : 05 May 2020 | 10:58 PM
Short Information : Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha, Raipur Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Reporter Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate Are Interested to Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 05/05/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/05/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 30/05/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General : 350/-
- OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. (Other State)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years. (CG Domicile)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 08 Post
General : 04 Post | ST : 04 Post
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Certificate in Hindi Stenographer with 140 WPM Speed in Hindi Stenographer.
How to Fill Form
- Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Raipur Latest Reporter Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 05/05/2020 to 30/05/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CG Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links