Post Details: Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI Are Providing to Mera Aadhar Meri Pahechaan E Aaadhar Card Download Online, Update / Correction in Your Aadhar Card, Find Your Enrollment No.
and Other Various Information Are Available in Single Portal UIDAI Every Indian People Are Must Enrollment with UIDAI Aaadhar Card.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Aadhar Card (Mera Aadhar Meri Pehchaan)
- Aadhar Card Scheme Launched : 28/01/2009
- Enrollment Start on : 28/01/2009
- Last Date For Enrollment : Not Available
- Last Date for Download E Aaadhar : NA
- No Application Fee for the Aadhar Card Enrollment, Download E Aadhar, Online Correction, Find UID and All Services of UIDAI is Totally Free
How to Enrolled with New Aadhar
- Find Your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose Your State Name, District Name and Area
- Go to Aadhar Card Enrollment Venue and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document Photo, Bio metric Details
- After the Few Days Your E Aaadhar is Available on Portal.
How to Download E Aadhar Card
- Open the E Aadhar Card Download Link
- Enter Your Enrollment No. / Aadhar Card No. to Get OTP Password in Your Mobile Phone.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhar Card.
- Note : E Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code
- If You have Forget the All Details (Example : Enrollment No. and Aadhar No.) Kindly Use the Find UID Option
Online Correction E Aadhar Card
- After the Sucessfully Generating the Aadhar Card if you See Any Correction in Aadhar Card
- For Any Correctoin Kindly Use Only Aadhar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center
- After the Over the Correction Procedure Wait for the Few Days and Download E Aadhar.
Some Useful Important Links
Download E Aadhar Card
Find Enrollment ID / Aadhar No
For Online Correction / Update
Locate Enrollment Center
Check Aadhar Card Status